Planet cards

Planet's Happiest to most uncomfortable placements and how it represents the related works to be done

Below is the list of planets from the happiest placement to the most uncomfortable or debilitated placement. When these planets comes with these zodiac sign (or the houses denoting as per the kalpurus kundali) or the naxatras coming under those zodiac sign, accordingly the works related to those planets will be able to be done. For example if you get cards chronologically are Revati, Mars, Purvaphalguni, 1oth house. So here you should consider as Mars is sitting on Revati naxatra hence Pisces. As for Mars, Pisces is a friendly sign the work related to Mars has the chance to be fulfilled is 60%.

For Mooltrikon signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 90% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 10%). 

For Own signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 80% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 20%). 

For Exaltation signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 70% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 30%). 

For Friendly signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 60% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 40%). 

For Neutral signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 50% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 50%). 

For Enemy signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 40% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 60%).

For Debilitated signs the work has the chance to be fulfilled is 30% (as the deeds of human has the rest of 70%).

Below the table please go through the segment of “9 planets representation in our day to day lives”.  

9 planets representation in our day to day lives

Ketu/South Node

  • Intelligence, wisdom in soul level
  • Non attachment 
  • Fantasy
  • Penetrating insight (Insight into a complex situation)
  • Confusion
  • Psychic Abilities

Venus

  • Love
  • Beauty
  • Pleasure
  • Money
  • Aesthetic
  • Luxury 
  • Courtship (the relationship between a man and a woman before they get married)
  • Adoration (the act of paying honour, as to a divine being; worship)
  • The act of reproduction

Sun

  • Royalty and divinity
  • Life
  • Energy
  • Positivity
  • Clarity
  • Confidence
  • Influence
  • Self advertisement
  • Soul

Moon

  • Emotion
  • Feelings
  • Maternal intuition
  • Memories
  • Maternal influences in life
  • Nurturing and caring capacity

Mars

  • Desires
  • Actions
  • Energy
  • Passion
  • War
  • Aggression
  • Sex
  • Assertion
  • Soldiers
  • Builders,
  • Engineers 
  • Real estate

Rahu/North node

  • Materialism
  • Mischief
  • Fear
  • Dissatisfaction
  • Obsession 
  • Confusion
  • Politicians 
  • Occult sciences
  • Ambitions

Jupiter

  • Growth
  • Expansion
  • Healing
  • Prosperity
  • Good fortune
  • Miracles
  • Long distance 
  • Foreign travel
  • Big business 
  • Wealth
  • Higher education
  • Religion
  • Law
  • Intellectual mastery

Saturn

  • Ethics
  • Justice,
  • Career,
  • Achievements
  • Virtues and values
  • Long term planning or foresight
  • Maturity, responsibility, discipline, and stewardship
  • Deep, profound, thorough, long lasting, and serious

Mercury

  • Principles of communication
  • Mentality, thinking patterns
  • Rationality/reasoning
  • Adaptability
  • Variability

When planet cards comes upright....

It is advisable to see the just before card you pulled. If it represents any zodiac sign then calculate the % of effort you need to do for the task and know how easy or difficult/ favourable or unfavourable the task is for you. 

If there is no previous card you have pulled then the next card can be considered. 

If the next card is a planet card then consider as the both planet conjunction and summation of the both planet’s representation will be taken and the next card which is pulled will show you the zodiac sign. If next 3-4 cards also comes planets then them all will be considered as conjunction. 

If you see Rahu/North node and Ketu/South Node conjunction then it will be seen as confusion in to totally opposite things. 

When planet cards comes reverse....

It is advisable to channels as per the opposite planets. 

Opposite planet of 

Ketu is Rahu

Venus is Mars

Sun & Moon is Saturn

Jupiter is Mercury

and vice versa. 

28 Naxatra Cards

Read More Of Our Blogs

Planet Cards

Home Guide Book Shop Blog My account Contact Us Planet cards Planet’s Happiest to most uncomfortable placements and how it represents the related works to be done Below is the list of planets from the happiest placement to the most uncomfortable or debilitated placement. When these planets comes with these.

Read Full Article

House Cards

Home Guide Book Shop Blog My account Contact Us House cards 12 houses which represents rashi or zodiac as per the kalpurus kundali.  1st house represents Aries 2nd house represents Tarus 3rd house represents Gemini 4th house represents Cancer 5th house represents Leo 6th house represents Virgo 7th house represents.

Read Full Article

Abhijit

Home Guide Book Shop Blog My account Contact Us Abhijit naxatra General Details The 28th Naxatra in Vedic astrology is Abhijit comes under Capricorn zodiac sign.Naxatra – AbhijitNaxatra Sign – VictoryNaxatra Lord – MercuryNaxatra lord Colour – Castleton GreenZodiac – CapricornZodiac Lord – Saturn Zodiac Colour – IndigoDegree – 06°.

Read Full Article

Copyright © 2022 Technical Site Devajyoti Technical Services (OPC) Private Limited, All Rights Reserved

3
    3
    Your Cart
    Rider Waite Tarot Deck + Free Amethyst Chips Bottle
    4 X 699.00 inc. GST = 2,796.00
    12 Page energy Guidance Booklet
    4 X 99.00 inc. GST = 396.00